20 December . 2022
2022 Year in Review
From welcoming new homes, amenities and businesses to winning awards, 2022 was an amazing year for Wendell Falls.
We won awards
- Wendell Falls took home “Best Brochure,” “Best Use of Technology,” “Best Lifestyle Program” and “Best Community Recreation Facility,” and Brookfield Properties won “Development Company of the Year” for the success of its two North Carolina communities, Wendell Falls and Briar Chapel, at the 2022 MAME Awards.
- Wendell Falls won “Best Sustainability Project” at the 2022 STARS Awards.
- Encore by David Weekley, Homes by Dickerson, Nonfiction by Garman Homes and McNeill Burbank each had model homes in the 2022 Parade of Homes at Wendell Falls, and every one of them received an award.
- Myatt Landscaping, Wendell Falls’ landscaping partner, was honored with the 2022 Robert B. McLeod Partners in Placemaking award.
- Sanford Contractors, Wendell Falls’ site development, grading and utility contractor, was awarded with an Outstanding Business Partner award.
We welcomed new homes
- We announced Arden at Wendell Falls, a 55+ active adult rental community coming soon.
- Wendell Falls closed on a multi-family development plan with The Spectrum Companies and FCA Partners to offer 315 apartment units and 50 townhomes.
New model homes
- A fully decorated model of the Fletcher from McNeill Burbank was unveiled at our Tour de New event.
- The Onwordi townhome model from Garman Homes’ Hero Townhome Collection opened for touring.
- The Park Ave townhome model from Homes by Dickerson made its debut at the Parade of Homes
- The brand new Comfort and Paper models from Garman Homes opened earlier this year
- We welcomed Brookfield Residential, a homebuilder with more than 65 years of experience, to the community and their model home is underway.
- Encore’s clubhouse and pool opened for Encore residents to enjoy.
- New trails were added and enhanced.
- We announced a new pool that will be coming to the community in 2023!
And new businesses
- Dental Care of Wendell Falls, Cardinal Charter Middle School, The Smiling Turtle and AFC Urgent Care opened at Treelight Square.
- We announced that Menagerie Style House, Elements Massage, Parkside, Jersey Mikes, Wing Stop and Romeo’s Pizza will be joining Treelight Square.
- We shared a video preview of our plans for The Collective, a new shopping and working destination with a mix of retail, restaurants and corporate headquarters.
- WakeMed started construction and is slated to open in late 2023.
Want to be a part of all there is to enjoy at Wendell Falls (with even more coming soon)? Check out our quick move in homes here!
Wendell Falls is located just 15 miles from downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the U.S. Explore artfully crafted new homes and townhomes from the mid $300,000s – $900,000s+.
Want More Information?
Please click below to contact our team and we will be happy to answer any questions you have!Contact Us
- 2023 (16)
- 2022 (51)
- 2021 (63)
- 2020 (59)
- 2019 (43)
- 2018 (36)
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (52)
- 2015 (12)