14 October . 2022
Wendell Falls builders win big at the 2022 Parade of Homes!
The Triangle Parade of Homes is a self-guided, annual tour where you can view the newest homes across Raleigh, Durham, Orange and Chatham counties.
At the 2022 Parade of Homes, Wendell Falls showcased six homes crafted by some of the best builders around, and we are thrilled to announce that all our homes placed in this year’s awards!
Congratulations to our gold winners:
- Encore by David Weekley – The Northwind: An 1,835 square foot single-family home with a two-car garage, an open floor plan, a kitchen island, an owner’s suite with a bathroom and deluxe walk-in closet, an open study, a private spare bedroom, a covered patio and included lawn and landscape maintenance.
Our silver winners:
- Homes by Dickerson – Park Ave: A three-story Townhome with three bedrooms, a two-car garage, an uncovered rear deck, a spacious laundry room and plenty of storage space.
- Nonfiction by Garman Homes – The Comfort: Spacious and inviting, this three-bedroom, two-story home features an oversized kitchen, a walk-in pantry, a two-car garage, a flexible first floor guest suite and even more room to keep everyone comfortable.
- Nonfiction by Garman Homes – Onwordi: Named for Garman Homes’ hero SGT Justin B. Onwordi, this three-story luxury townhome includes a two-car garage, a first-floor media room or guest suite, a second-floor open floor plan living space, office options, a spacious laundry room, a rear covered porch and a front balcony.
And our bronze winners:
- Homes by Dickerson – The Bristol: A two-story, four-bedroom, three-bath home with a secondary guest bedroom or study, a formal dining room, an open kitchen with a spacious breakfast area, a luxurious master suite, two secondary bedrooms and a recreation space with a balcony overlooking the main living area.
- McNeill Burbank – The Fletcher: A three-bedroom plan with a large family room, a two-car garage, plenty of storage space and two porches with the option to have a larger back porch.
Congratulations to all the builders that participated in this year’s Parade of Homes!
Wendell Falls is located just 15 miles from downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the U.S. Explore artfully crafted new homes and townhomes from the mid $300,000s – $900,000s+.
Previous PostWendell Falls takes home wins at the 2022 STARS Awards
Older PostElements Massage joins Wendell Falls!
Want More Information?
- 2023 (55)
- 2022 (51)
- 2021 (63)
- 2020 (59)
- 2019 (43)
- 2018 (37)
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (52)
- 2015 (12)