21 December . 2020
Wendell Falls: Year in Review
We Won Awards. Lots of ‘em.
- Wendell Falls Builders Score Top Awards in 2020 Parade of Homes: In this year’s Parade of Homes, our builders brought their best, displaying their most competitive homes yet. The judges’ panel agreed, giving three homes the Gold award!
- Newland Wins Developer of the Year: For the second year running, Newland was named Developer of the Year by the Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County at the 2020 Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence (MAME) Awards.
We Were Giddy About Going Green.
- Wendell Falls Celebrates $1.1 in Green Savings: Wendell Falls celebrated noteworthy numbers of sustainability this year, an exciting milestone for minimizing our carbon footprint and maximizing our community’s quality of life.
We Celebrated Heroes and Homes.
- Team Donates Home to Family of Fallen Hero: On Veterans Day, Wendell Falls extended a warm welcome to the family of SFC Elis A. Barreto, a hero who gave his life for his country. Wendell Falls, Garman Homes, the HBA of Raleigh-Wake County, the S. Veterans Corps and Operation: Coming Home hosted a patriotic key ceremony to donate and unveil a “Hero Home” to the Barreto family.
We Welcomed New Homes and New Businesses.
We were over the moon excited to announce new additions to our growing community – with much, much more to come!
- Heartland Dental Joins Wendell Falls Commercial
- Cardinal Charter Academy at Wendell Falls Opens Its Doors
- Encore by David Weekley Joins Wendell Falls
- Publix Breaks Ground in Wendell Falls
We Marked Major Milestones.
- Wendell Falls Celebrates 1000th Home Sale: Sip some champagne with us! This year we welcomed our 1000th home sale since 2015. That’s 1,000 families who are making memories and doing life in our community!
We Launched the Long-Awaited Treelight Square.
- Official Launch of Wendell Falls Treelight Square: We were thrilled to announce the arrival of Treelight Square, a 35,000 square-foot shopping, dining and retail district. Say hello to strolling to your favorite spots!
Want more of the Wendell Falls vibe? Read on our resident’s stories!
Wendell Falls is located just 15 miles from downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the U.S. Explore artfully crafted new homes and townhomes from the $230,000s – $600,000s+.
Previous PostFit at Wendell Falls for the New Year
Older PostDiscovering Downtown: Chocolates by Whitney
Want More Information?
- 2022 (46)
- 2021 (64)
- 2020 (59)
- 2019 (43)
- 2018 (36)
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (52)
- 2015 (12)