20 September . 2022
The Parade of Homes at Wendell Falls 2022
It’s almost time for the 2022 Triangle Parade of Homes! The Triangle Parade of Homes is an annual tour where you can view the newest homes across Raleigh, Durham, Orange and Chatham counties.
Wendell Falls Parade of Homes
At this year’s Parade of Homes, Wendell Falls is showcasing six homes crafted by some of the best home builders around:
- Homes by Dickerson – The Bristol: A two-story, four-bedroom, three-bath home with a secondary guest bedroom or study, a formal dining room, an open kitchen with a spacious breakfast area, a luxurious master suite, two secondary bedrooms and a recreation space with a balcony overlooking the main living area.
- Homes by Dickerson – Park Ave:A three-story home with three bedrooms, a two-car garage, an uncovered rear deck, a spacious laundry room and plenty of storage space.
- McNeill Burbank – The Fletcher: A three-bedroom plan with a large family room, a two-car garage, plenty of storage space and two porches with the option to have a larger back porch.
- “Onwardi” by Nonfiction by Garman Homes: Named for Garman Homes’ hero SGT Justin B. Onwardi, this three-story luxury townhome includes a two-car garage, a first-floor media room or guest suite, a second-floor open floor plan living space, office options, a spacious laundry room, a rear covered porch and a front balcony.
- Encore by David Weekley – The Northwind: The Northwind is an 1,835 square foot single family home with a two-car garage, open floor plan, kitchen island, owner’s suite with a bathroom and deluxe walk-in closet, open study, private spare bedroom, covered patio and included lawn and landscape maintenance.
- Nonfiction by Garman Homes – The Comfort: Spacious and inviting, this three-bedroom, two-story home features an oversized kitchen, walk-in pantry, two car garage, flexible first floor guest suite and more room to keep everyone comfortable.
The Wendell Falls experience
There’s also a bunch of other new stuff to see at Wendell Falls, such as a new model row, the newly opened Encore clubhouse and pool, a trail system that just keeps getting bigger, our new and ever-evolving town center, Treelight Square, and a bunch of ready-for-you inventory homes.
Come on by
There are several opportunities to take part in this free, self-guided event in October. Stop by October 1-2, 7-9 and 14-16 from 12 – 5 p.m. and start your tour at The Farmhouse for a map, a cup of coffee and a friendly hello.
Wendell Falls is located just 15 miles from downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the U.S. Explore artfully crafted new homes and townhomes from the mid $300,000s – $900,000s+.
Previous PostBuilder Spotlight: Ashton Woods
Older PostNew 55+ Active Adult Rental Units in Wendell Falls!
Want More Information?
- 2023 (57)
- 2022 (51)
- 2021 (63)
- 2020 (59)
- 2019 (43)
- 2018 (37)
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (52)
- 2015 (12)