16 April . 2021
Five Reasons Why Wendell Falls is a Family Fit
Are you looking for a community full of exciting opportunities and adventures for your children? Check out the five reasons below why Wendell Falls could be the right fit for your family.
- Family-Friendly Monthly Event Calendar: Each month, Wendell Falls hosts a variety of events for children of all ages. In March, the community hosted an art class for younger children on Dr. Seuss Day, a Roblox design class for older kids, and a leprechaun scavenger hunt on St. Patrick’s Day for all ages. Wendell Falls has a soccer league for children ages 2 to 6 and many more opportunities catered specifically toward little ones in the community.
- Strong School Options: If a strong school system for your children is at the top of your list in your search for a new home, Wendell Falls is the place for you. Wake County schools are consistently rated in the top 10 in the state and as of the 2019-2020 school year, there were 191 schools in Wake County. Additionally, Wendell Falls offers several on-site schooling options. If your little one is an aspiring Picasso, Lake Myra Elementary is an acclaimed creative art and sciences school. At Cardinal Charter Academy at Wendell Falls students and teachers work together to craft personalized learning plans.
- Playground-Filled Parks: Wendell Falls offers miles of parks, trails and green space for your kids to run free. Younger children love the rope bridge and turbo slide at Asheville Playground and the zip line in the playground at Three Points Park. Older children can bicycle on the 10+ miles of trails or stay a little closer to home and play a game of corn hole at Shindig Park. Wendell Falls has outdoor activities and areas for children of all ages to enjoy.
- Treelight Square Amenities: The convenience of Wendell Falls’ location makes life easier for working parents. In addition to having parks and the gym in your backyard, the new Treelight Square commerce center brings more conveniences to residents’ backyards. Treelight Square spans 35,000 square feet and includes a Publix grocery store and daycare facilities for both children and pets. Wendell Falls has always prioritized building a community of convenience but the addition of Treelight Square to the community takes this a step further by giving residents access to childcare right outside their back doors.
- Live Environmentally-Conscious: Wendell Falls is one of the few master-planned communities in the Triangle built entirely with environmentally friendly homes that meet ecoSelect standards for energy and water efficiency. The planned town center and trail system emphasize people over cars. If you want to build a better tomorrow for your children and teach them the importance of taking the initiative to make better choices for the planet, there is no better way than living in a green home and community.
Wendell Falls is located just 15 miles from downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the U.S. Explore artfully crafted new homes and townhomes from the mid $200,000s – $600,000s+.
Want More Information?
- 2022 (28)
- 2021 (66)
- 2020 (59)
- 2019 (43)
- 2018 (36)
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (52)
- 2015 (12)