07 December . 2020
Holidays in Wendell Falls
The holidays are right around the corner! To celebrate the season, we couldn’t help but showcase a few community holiday happenings, local seasonal soirees and activities to add to your family traditions!
News in the Neighborhood
- Letters to Santa: Attention to all on the “Nice List!” From December 4-14, Wendell Falls kiddos can drop off a letter to Santa in a box outside of the Farmhouse –which, of course, are sent directly to the North Pole. Include your home address on the letter so Santa and his helpers know where to send a response!
- Holiday Cookie Decorating Kits: Do your sweet tooth a favor and grab a cookie-decorating kit from the Farmhouse HOA office! Signups will close on December 17 at 5 p.m., and the cookie kits will be available for pickup on Monday, December 21. Pick-up times and the sign-up form will be sent out in the Friday Flash.
- Holiday Golf Cart Showcase (December 17): Decorate your golf carts with festive lights for a neighborhood parade on December 17. Golf carts will meet at the Farmhouse at 7:30 p.m., and each cart that participates will be entered in a raffle drawing for a prize! Want to participate?
What’s Going on in Wendell?
Holiday Market (December 10): Jingle all the to West Campen Street from 6-9 p.m.! Support local vendors and nab the perfect gift for under the tree.
- Christmas Home & Business Decorating Contest: Participate in a little friendly competition and showcase your Christmas cheer by decorating your house or business for the holidays! Submit your entry online by December 11. Judging takes place on December 15.
- Family Drive-In Movie Night (December 12): Do you have your train ticket to the North Pole? At 6:30 p.m., pack your popcorn and park your car at the Wendell Community Center to view the Polar Express.
- “Paw-fect” Pet Pictures: Fido is too festive NOT to share! Post a picture of your pet with the hashtag #WendellSantaPaws for everyone to enjoy!
Hot Takes from the Triangle
- Lovely Light Displays: Wheel over to Fieldstream Farm for a dashing drive-through light show or to Piper Lights for a family-run (and free) drive-through twinkle display.
- Jolly Raleigh Scavenger Hunt: Grab a few fellow sleuths and solve this self-guided scavenger hunt through 12 beloved Raleigh Parks sites. The scavenger hunt can be completed in any order and at any time at your own pace between December 1-12 from 2-7 p.m. daily.
- (Virtual) Theatre in the Park: Enjoy the theatrics from the comfort and cozy of your home this year. Theatre in the Park presents a musical and comedic rendition of the classic Christmas Carol available for streaming through December.
Previous PostDiscovering Downtown: Chocolates by Whitney
Older PostGarman Homes Launches Nonfiction
Want More Information?
Please click below to contact our team and we will be happy to answer any questions you have!Contact Us
- 2023 (15)
- 2022 (51)
- 2021 (63)
- 2020 (59)
- 2019 (43)
- 2018 (36)
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (52)
- 2015 (12)