14 April . 2022
Tour de New
From new model homes to new trails and new things to do, there’s so much new to see at Wendell Falls! You’re invited to bring a bike and tour it all on two wheels Saturday, April 23, from 12 to 5 p.m.
See it to believe it
Start off the tour at the new trailhead next to The Farmhouse. Stop by the kids’ area for popsicles, and check out the new splash pad, trailhead, Publix and restaurants coming soon in Treelight Square, a retail and dining destination with places to shop, eat and be merry. But don’t take our word for it – stop on by.
Oh, hello homebuilders
Next, pop in and say hi to our newest builder, McNeill Burbank. Previously Saussy Burbank, McNeill Burbank is a premier homebuilder in the Carolinas and has been a part of Wendell Falls’ sister community, Briar Chapel, for years.
Grab some treats at the trail mix bar then tour our five new models at our new model row:
- “Comfort” by Garman Homes: A spacious and inviting plan with an oversized kitchen, a walk-in pantry and a flexible first floor guest suite.
- “Paper” by Garman Homes: A three-bedroom plan with a gracious front porch, a large family room and equally sized secondary bedrooms.
- “Fletcher” by McNeill Burbank: A three-bedroom plan with a large family room, plenty of storage space and two porches with the option to have a larger back porch.
- “Onwardi” by Nonfiction by Garman Homes: Named for Garman Homes’ hero SGT Justin B. Onwardi, this three-story luxury townhome includes a two-car garage, a first-floor media room or guest suite, a second-floor open floor plan living space, office options, a spacious laundry room, a rear covered porch and a front balcony. Coming Soon
- “Park Ave” by Homes by Dickerson: A three-story home with a two-car garage, an uncovered rear deck, a spacious laundry room and plenty of storage space. Coming Soon
Mark your calendars for April 23, 12-5 p.m. – you won’t want to miss it!
Wendell Falls is located just 15 miles from downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the U.S. Explore artfully crafted new homes and townhomes from the lower $300,000s – $900,000s+.
Previous Post10 best places to shop for home décor in Raleigh, NC
Older Post10 items to include in every guest room
Want More Information?
- 2022 (28)
- 2021 (66)
- 2020 (59)
- 2019 (43)
- 2018 (36)
- 2017 (53)
- 2016 (52)
- 2015 (12)